jcwrite

Sunday, April 01, 2007

My rp will focus on the issue of how fashion magazines affect the consuming behavior
on female college students. I want to explore this area is because myself indeed love reading fashion magazine and I will buy 2 or 3 magazines in every month; while reading the magazine, I am aware of the marketing and advertising in the magazine. I think by keep promoting the products and posting the same product from a certain brand may have influence on the readers.
However, the readers' range is too broad, instead of analyzing the whole group, I put my focus on the female college students. One of the reason is that this group of consumers are closer to me. The other is, from my daily observation, female college students gradually have the trend to imitate the dress and style posted on the magazine. I found them become extreme enthusiastic about some certain products. Fashion magazine's influences are clear on them.
My research paper will begin with the introduction of two different styles of magazine. One is Japanese style and the other is Amerian style.Both trends have their own features and they become the mainstream of fashion magazines published in Taiwan.
Later on, I will talk about the causes of the effect. The obvious one is the affectionate phrases use in the magazine. It helps to idealized the product, and attract the customers to buy it.
Besides direct causes, there are two theories would support the fashion magazines do help the company to promote products and commonized the readers.
The conclusion will be calling readers' attention to stay awake to the info. posted on the fashion magazine and do not become the victim under the commonization of fashion magazines.

The whole paper will be more specific after I collect more information to support the thesis.
And also I will add the results of my first-hand data collections, hope this paper will be more concrete and persuasive.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ian said...

Probably, you can use comparison and contrast between the advantages and disadvantages of the influence of fashion magazine. And then, after comparing it, you can point out the negative side of the effects of the fashion magazine step by step.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home