jcwrite

Sunday, April 01, 2007

This has nothing to do with the rp, but about my recent life.

March has been a very torturing month to me. There are soooo many activities we need to held, the student assosiaction is busy like hell. Moreover, I even joined the cheerleading contest. We have practices almost everyday. It was really tiresome but fun. I know more about the freshman and sophomores and I am glad I joined it.

The cheerleading ended this Wednesday. Our dept. won the 3rd prize. I cried at the moment while the host announcing the orders. I was so dissapointed cuz I think we are the best and we deserve the first prize. It's a pity that the judges don't see our good and choose the other. Anyway, we had fun during this whole month, I enjoyed it a lot. What's more important is the whole dept. came to cheer for us, it was really touching. It's like the thanksgiving in english department, we gather together and share the happiness together. I love it!

And I want to apologize to Doris, sorry I handed in all of my assignments so late. I will try to manage my time. Plus, hope you will gradually feel better.

All of my classes in this semester are more difficult than last semester, I have Shakespeare and postmodern. Total 19 credits! I do need to focus more on the studies and spend more time on reading. It's time to study!

oh. one more thing, our group for the e-magazine went to northeast coast this Saturday. We had fun there and need to quickly start organizing the content.

In the end, wish everyone has a good and relaxing time in spring break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home